Deer harvest decreases throughout the state March 13, 2015 Pennsylvania

Pennsylvania Deer Population, Management News and Information Archive

Deer harvest decreases throughout the state March 13, 2015 Pennsylvania, Lebanon Daily New
... Antler restrictions were put into place to allow deer to grow older in Pennsylvania, and most agree that the plan is working.  PGC said, "The 2014-15 harvest contained its highest percentage of adult bucks in decades. Of the antlered deer taken, 43 percent were 1 1/2-year-old bucks, with the remaining 57 percent being 2 1/2 years old or older." ...


These articles have been reviewed for relevance and content.  Some links to the original article may no longer be active.

Related News and Information